Why book a group?
Group buyers have access to benefits that can include discounts on tickets, access to
customized educational workshops, block seating and flexible payment terms.
+How does the groups process work?
- You can view a performance calendar by clicking here.
- Pick your price: Prices start at just $52 for many performances for student groups, and discounts are available even for the best seats in the theatre.
- Submit your order: Just call or fill out the below form to provide your contact information for the ticket request. You're under no obligation to purchase at this time and your tickets are not yet confirmed at this stage.
- Receive your confirmation/invoice: If tickets are available, Broadway.com/Groups will send a ticket confirmation and invoice in about 3-5 business days. This invoice includes the payment due date for your tickets. Please review this invoice for accuracy; you will need to pay for the tickets before the due date or the seats will be released. You can also add a student workshop or restaurant booking for your group at this time.
- If tickets aren't available, Broadway.com/Groups will work with you to look at other performances or other price levels at the performance you'd like to book.
- Pay for your tickets: Once you submit payment, the tickets will be sent to you via FedEx or held at will call, according to your wishes.
+What is the groups Pricing policy?
- For specific pricing for the performance you'd like to attend, please visit here.
+Do you have Student Groups?
- Terrific benefits are available for student groups including discounted pricing that starts at just $52 if you submit your group request on your school's letterhead. Subject to availability, not available for all performances.
- To view the SPIDER-MAN Turn Off The Dark Education Guide, please click here. If you'd like to download a print-friendly version, please click here.
- Broadway.com/Groups can arrange customized educational workshops for your school group through their Broadway Classroom program.
Please fill out the form below to begin setting up your group. You will be contacted by a group ticketing representative.